I'm following too many IT geeks and nerds either on Twitter or their personal blogs. Many post links to interesting and useful stuff on Twitter. Others post on their own blogs. I found posting links and stuff on blogs is much useful than Twitter. Sometimes I miss those links if posted on Twitter because either I'm not all the time checking Twitter or those I'm following tweet lots of personal IT stuff.
I plan to post links and useful stuff I've found to my blog so they can be easily found and easily linked.
The First One
- Announcing TypeScript 0.9 - TypeScript 0.9 is out with new language features like Generics and Enums
- Microsoft adding Pointer Events support for Firefox - Point. Click. Touch.
- Engineering the New LinkedIn Profile - why LinkedIn dropped JSP for Dust.js?
- Firefox Developer Tool Features for Firefox 23
- 40 Hour Work Week at Microsoft - from 60-80 Hour Week of Ineffectiveness to 40 Hour Week of Effectiveness!
- Should I quit? - Can't decide whether to leave your job? We can help!
- The differences between a geek and a nerd - are you curious about how people use "geek" and "nerd" to describe themselves?
- Adblock Plus for Internet Explorer is now available to download in beta